We would kill it together.


Hi, my name is Jules, and I’m looking for someone who would like to be my partner in crime. For myself, I would say I’m pretty strong. I’m also loyal if you are, and I will respect you if you could help me, because I’m planning to kill someone. If you would like to be my partner, I’m looking for a smart person who can help me out when I can’t see a solution. I would also like a loyal partner and a good fighter, because we must be able to trust each other, and it will be possible for us to get into a fight with someone else. If this is you, help me out and become my partner. Now that you’ve come so far, I’ll tell you a bit more about myself. You already know that I’m pretty strong, I often use that strength when people mess with my friends, because I don’t play about my friends. I have straight blonde hair and green eyes, a surprisingly good combination, even if I say so myself. One last thing, if you always think you know something better than someone else, I do not want you to be my partner.

Jules

Comments

  1. Hello, I saw your message and I thought it was very intresting. I'm really into crime and I also wants to kill someone. I'm a really good fighter too.

    Granny Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jules, I saw your post and i was immediatly interested. I think we have great minds that think a like, so we would make a strong and good team. I hope to hear more from you.
    The Butcher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jules, I would really like to commit a crime with you. I am also pretty stong and my favorite hobby is killing people so it would be a pleasure to kill with you.
    Alia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finding a partner to do a robbery

The shooting of the Kirkinator.

Are you ready to chop some meat up?