Are you ready to chop some meat up?


Hello, my name is The Butcher. I call myself this because that is my way of committing my crime. I am a tall woman with black hair and a big scar that goes through my left eye. Now imagine yourself a criminal that is not careful with committing his/her crime and gets arrested. If you would not want that, you’re in the right place. Being careful is one of my top priorities. After committing a crime, I clean everything up so that I won’t get caught. I also have fantastic driving skills. I drive fast and good so the police would never catch up with me. Though I am someone that gets stressed out vert fast when leaving my crime, because who knows you might have forgotten to clean something up.

Now you may be wondering what crime I want to commit. Well, I want to commit a murder. Not just a simple murder, I want to kidnap them saw them in pieces, just how real butchers do. Isn’t that exciting? Of course I won’t be doing this alone, I am looking who is strong, someone who has a lot of patience and of course someone who has a very high IQ so that we can plan out everything so that we won’t get arrested. I’m looking forward to meeting my partner in crime and may we commit a bloody murder, we will never forget.

The Butcher

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there The Butcher. I read you description and wow🥵!! I don't care which crime we are going to commit as long as I am with you baby😘😘. The kirkinator( a.k.a. your love)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Butcher
    I am intrigued with your way of killing and would like to partner up. Maybe we could blow the place up after we murdered someone? That way there won't by any evidence left behind.
    Alia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Butcher, I think we would be a good team and I think I'm exactly who you're looking for. I'm a strong person and have lots and lots of patience. I also like to kill someone, sawing them in pieces will be your thing and I will let you do it, but I do not have a problem with watching you doing that, because I absolutely do not have a problem with bloody murders, I even like them.
    Greetings, Jules

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi “The Butcher,”
    I read your profile, and it’s quite intense. I saw that you mention murdering people and cutting them into pieces. I don’t think I’m the right person for that. I find that kind of stuff too much for me to handle.
    Jean Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, your plan sounds pretty exciting! I'm a smart, patient and somewhat muscular girl, so I think we could work together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What's up. This is the best crime I've seen so far. Your name and personality reminds me of this friend I used to have in the 90s. Let's work together bro.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Butcher. Sounds like a lot of fun! I think I would be the best partner from all the candidates. I have a lot of patience, I once hid in the garbage to prank my big brother. I waited 16,4 hours, but apperently he was hit by a bus so the prank was canceled. I'm also going to be very smart, because I started to watch Dexter and I already feel the neurons in my brain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finding a partner to do a robbery

The shooting of the Kirkinator.