WANTED: crime assistant
Hello, I’m Piper Locks and I’m looking for a partner in crime. I myself am pretty athletic, so I can run for a long time if needed. I absolutely LOVE engineering and machines. It’s just so interesting and every machine has its unique features. This week I’m trying to rob the bank. If you’re interested, good, keep reading. You have to be a fast runner, so if we get caught, we can escape without a single problem. You’ll have to be good with locks, because most doors will be locked. I can drive pretty well myself but if I for example got shot in the leg, you should be able to replace me. Let’s rob this bank and get all the money! Let me know if you’re interested.
Piper Locks
Hi Piper Locks, I was reading your post and at first thought i wasn't really interested, but reading further you had some interesting characteristics that would help me committing my crime. If you're intersted please contact me.
ReplyDeleteThe Butcher
Hi, I am searching for someone who can run really fast. But I like more killing people so maybe i could help you and get 50% of the money we steal. And then you help me kill someone? Hopefully you're open for that.
ReplyDeleteBill Kill
Hello, I like your idea but it looks like I'm not the perfect person for you because I can't ride a car. Also I'm a little too old to run so fast. I hope you find a perfect partner!
ReplyDeleteGranny Lucie
Hello Piper Locks, I am Ronaldo and I also want to rob a bank. So I wanne help you but I can't drive a car, and I am not very smart because of that I am not very good with locks. So maybe we can rob a bank together?
ReplyDeleteRonaldo
Hello Piper, this robbery looks very interesting. I would love to be your partner. I'm pretty fast and I can drive. I also love shooting, so if the police is behind us, I can shoot them down (just a suggestion) so we can get away faster. I hope to see you at the robbery.
ReplyDeleteKind regards Bob from the operation: The dog is gone.