Vacation after murder partner
My name is Granny Lucy. I love travelling, but not alone. I’m looking for a man who wants to come with me. But first I have to make the house from my dother in Spain my house. The plan is to kill her, so I need some help! I’m 65 years old and I’m 1,50 m tall. I have gray curly hair. Also I’m very strong and can run fast. But I can’t ride a car. So if you are really strong but look like a sweet little grandfather, can drive a car, want to go on a vacation to Spain for the rest of your live and you are 60-68 years old, please tekst me because you will be perfect for my murder plan. So don’t be afraid of some blood and help me kill my dother so I can live in Spain!
Granny Lucy
Hi Granny Lucy, I love your idea of killing someone but unfortunately I am not a man. I do have some of the characteristics that you're looking for but I think you could find a better partner in crime!
ReplyDeleteThe Butcher
Hey Granny Lucy, I would love to help you out and kill your daughter with you, even though I'm not a man of 60 years old, I'm quite the opposite. But I do have some of the things that you're looking for in a partner in crime.
ReplyDeleteJules
Hello Lucy. You're 65 years old. I think that is wonderful because people age like fine wine. I'm not muscular or old or pretty or funny, but I'm sure I can please you(in bed).
ReplyDeleteThe kirkinator
Hi Granny Lucy, I'd love to go on vacation but I'm not a man and I am also not that old. I am also not that interested in killing people, I'm more into robbing and stealing. Sorry. Good luck.
ReplyDelete- The Smart Runner