Two runners committing crimes
Hey, did you hear about the bank that was robbed yesterday? That was me, I am the Smart runner. I call myself that because I can run really fast and I am also very intelligent. As I was robbing the bank yesterday, I realized that I really need a partner in crime because I almost got caught . I just got enough time to run away. I ‘d like to have a partner, male or female, in his/her 20’s who I can rely on. She/he has to be strong and smart. But also very fast so that we can run away if we might ever get caught. I need this partner because I am about to commit another crime. Soon I’ll be robbing a jewelry store. And the problem is that it has a lot of security guards and security cameras. That’s why I need to be sure that my partner is strong enough to fight the guards for when one of us gets caught. After robbing the store, we need to run so we can be out of sight as fast as possible.
The Smart runner
I'm sure we can work together.
ReplyDeleteMia
What's up. Sounds like a good idea. Let's work together.
ReplyDeleteHi, I would like to work with you because I'm smart and I have a lot of weapons we could use against the security guards.
ReplyDelete