The shooting of the Kirkinator.


What’s up guys? My name is the Kirkinator. I am a sweet guy, but can also be very mean. The people in the neighborhood where I lived, used to always bully me and abuse me. At that time where I needed someone the most nobody came to help me. That’s why I want to kill them all. But I can’t do it alone. That’s why I’m looking for a partner in crime. But my partner needs to be a woman, a pretty one actually. Not just any pretty lady, but a very strong and muscular woman(especially the legs). If you think you fit the criteria, you can send me some pictures to this number: “911”. Together we will be unstoppable, and we will share lots of great memories together if you know what I mean. After we kill and torture them all, we will sell their organs on the dark web and get rich. If you fit the criteria, make sure to join me. See you later alligator.

Comments

  1. Wasup, I've heard that you are looking for a partner. I'm not a woman, but I have big breasts and a lot of muscles. If you pay me enough, I can behave like one. Also i know that "911" is not your number, that is where I get my strippers from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up Kirkinator. I like the idea but unfortunately I'm not a woman. However, I can do a gender swap if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sup Kirkinator, I'm Bill. Unfortunately I'm not a woman, at least not right now. I can be whatever you want me to be. I'm experienced with the use of firearms and explosives so I do think that we'd make a good team. Contact me if you want to have me as your partner. See you later alligator.

    Bill Smith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright it's complete I'm a woman now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea me too, I'm a woman now with big legs as you wanted. Let me join you please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but I'm natural. King Vonn

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finding a partner to do a robbery

Are you ready to chop some meat up?