The dog is gone
I’m looking for a partner for my operation:
‘The dog is gone’. This partner needs to be able to pick a lock, be quiet and be
animal friendly. To start, I want to make clear that I’m the one leading this
operation. This means that, if you want to join, you need to obey my orders. My
neighbor has an adorable dog, and I think that he is more happy with me than he
is with my neighbor. Operation ‘The dog is gone’ goes into action the first of
July. This is the day that my neighbor leaves on vacation. When he leaves, we
will take action. At 2 a.m. we will sneak up to the house. This is the moment
when you take action and unlock the door. Then we sneak in. I bring snacks with
me, and I will lure the dog to us. We pick him up and we run back to my house.
If you are interested in this operation, please give a call.
Hi, I'm interested in becoming your partner in crime. I'm good at following instructions, so if you would like to work with me as well, give me a sign.
ReplyDeleteHi Hannah, glad you like the plan and I would like to be partners. Are you animal friendly though?
DeleteI'm in, but you shouldn't spill out the whole plan immediately..
ReplyDeleteMia