The cookie crime
Hey, I’m Jimmy. I am a tall guy with brown hair. People also say I look scary. But the thing is, I LOVE cookies! My neighbour is a classy, grumpy old lady and she makes the most amazing cookies. But unfortunately she doesn’t give us any cookies anymore, because she’s mad at us for being too loud and irritating. So I want to steal them, and am searching for a partner in crime. I want someone who is smart, reckless and loves cookies as much as I do. I myself am very shy and clumsy but I do love jokes. We will split the earnings even. So if you are interested we will create a master plan.
Hello, I'm Bob from the operation: The dog is gone. I saw your post and it had my attention immediately. I love cookies so much and I think I'm pretty smart too. It would be amazing to be your partner in crime.
ReplyDeleteKind regards Bob
Let's rob that old сrone! <3
ReplyDeleteMia
Hello, I love cookies but I think this is not exciting enough for me. I 'm more into killing or kidnapping people. Good luck
ReplyDeleteGranny Lucie
Hi Jimmy, I LOVE cookies but I don't think this is something for me. I am more interested in robbing and stealing stuff. Sorry. I hope you find the perfect partner to help you steal the most amazing cookies!!
ReplyDelete- The Smart Runner
DeleteHi Jimmy, I think stealing cookies from a granny isn't exciting enough for me but if you want I could blow up her house?
ReplyDeleteAlia