murder for money


Hi, I’m Hannah. I currently have a boyfriend, who I’ve been in a relationship with for a couple of months. When I went to his house, it quickly became obvious that his family is very rich. They’ve got a gigantic house with tons of furniture, like a big swimming pool, money and surprisingly, also a stocking of countless drugs. He told me that his older brother is a successful dealer. His parents and siblings will be going on a long trip to Africa this summer, without him, because he prefers to spend his time with me and he has a camp.

When I’m staying at his house, I want to kill him and steal his parents’ money and his brother’s drugs. But this plan sounds way more appealing if I wouldn’t have to do it on my own. I’m in need for a partner in crime.

I’m searching for preferably a woman, who is in her late teenage years and isn’t scared of committing various dangerous crimes. I need to be able to rely on her, which means she has to follow my instructions.

If you’re interested, hit me up! I will commit the actual act of murdering him, but you need to help me with everything else, like hiding the body and erasing the traces of us. You will get tons of money in return.

Comments

  1. Hi my name is Bill Kill, I am a man so it's not exactly what you search. But I have experience killing people and I would love to work with you. How much money would i get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hannah. I would like to work with you, but I don"t want any money. I would like you💗💗. The kirkinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hannah, I think I'm the perfect partner for you, I'm a young woman who isn't afraid of some blood on her hands and I am very reliable. You don't even need to pay me as long as I can help killing your boyfriend. Want to be my partner?
    Alia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey babe, of course I would like to work with you.

      Delete
  4. hi my name is Jennifer Larsen, I'm a women so It's exaclty what you search. I have experience with killing someone too. I have also the looks and skills to distract and I'm good to dump a body.
    can we work togheter? That should be nice!
    Jennifer Larsen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finding a partner to do a robbery

The shooting of the Kirkinator.

Are you ready to chop some meat up?