Looking for a partner who can sell meth (not a crackhead).

 Looking for a partner who can sell meth (not a crackhead).

My name is Walter White a.k.a. “Heisenberg”. I’m 52 years old and I’m dying of cancer, so the length of your contract is going to be 2-3 years. I have an underpaid job as a chemistry teacher in high school. I have a loving wife and a handicap child. I like to draw and cook some good meth. I’m a great cook actually! So I’m looking for a partner who can sell the product I make. My las partner was not that great, he wasn’t there when I needed him the most. Apparently doing heroine was much important to him than making millions of dollars. Did I say I was a great cook? I make meth that is 99% pure, so we are going to sell meth the double price. You’ll get the 30% of the sold meth. I’m looking for a partner who has experience in selling illegal drugs. It would be great if you have a business degree. Someone who cares only about money and me. You’ll have to look good, so the buyers would trust and like you to buy more meth.

Comments

  1. What's up Heisenberg? I'd love to be your partner to sell some meth. I used to sell drugs before I became a terrorist so I do have a bit of experience with selling drugs. I'm not a crackhead unlike your ex-partner so everything will go good, don't worry about it. This'll be a great opportunity to build up a greater drug empire then you have right now. Contact me if you want me to be your partner.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Walter. I read that you make pure meth, does that also mean that you are pure? If it does call me baby, cause I will change that. The kirkinator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. These are exactly the things I usually do.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finding a partner to do a robbery

The shooting of the Kirkinator.

Are you ready to chop some meat up?