Looking for a partner for the great explosion of the stupid


I’m Alia, a woman who just turned 24 an is looking for a new partner in crime due to my previous incompetent partner. When my new ally and I meet up, they will be able to recognize me by my dark curly hair or by the fact that I am missing my left arm. I also have a scar on the back of my neck, but it’s covered by my hair most of the time. My partner has to respect my privacy and can’t ask questions about my personal life or the reason of how I got the ugly thing on my neck. Even if I say so myself, I am pretty good with guns and explosives (except for that one time…). That’s why I would like to blow up a building with the help of my new accomplice. The only rule is that there can’t be children inside, because I adore them too much. So my ideal partner is someone who isn’t too dramatic or over the age of 30. Together we will choose a building that’s preferably full of stupid people and blow it up. If this sounds like it could be your cup of tea, then call me on the following number: 235632.

Comments

  1. Hey Alia, my name is Jules, and I would love to help you. I don't like it when someone asks about my personal life either, so I will not ask you about yours. I'm under the age of 30 and I absolutely hate dramatic people. I like the idea of blowing up a building with stupid people in it. Let me know if you want me to be my partner in crime. Greetings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alia, I’m Jean Pierre. You have an interesting history — you sound like quite an interesting person. I would love to work with you and be your partner in crime, but I enjoy robberies more than blowing buildings up. Have fun blowing up buildings!
    Jean Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sup Alia, I'm Bill, I think that we'd be the perfect partners in crime. I'm a terrorist and I really love blowing up some buildings. We're also a bit alike because I myself am good with firearms and explosives just like you. Let me know if you want me to join you.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  4. It depends on whether you have a prosthesis. It would be a nice cyberpunk reference. "Jonny Silverhand mentioned"
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Alia. I heard you love children so let's make our own. I don't care if you don't have a left arm cause you can still please me with your right.
    The kirkinator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I would like to help you! I would never ask you about your personal life, and I'm not dramatic and under the age of 24.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finding a partner to do a robbery

The shooting of the Kirkinator.

Are you ready to chop some meat up?