KillerKid is looking for a sugar killerdaddy.


Hi, I’m KillerKid and I want to get rich. My family has been hating me because I’m powerless, tiny and gay. I want to change that, they must pay for what they have done to mee. I want vengeance.

That’s why I need someone, not my sugardaddy but my killerdaddy. This person needs to be strong but also kind so that no one suspects anything. The plan is to kill my whole family and inherit everything. My partner also gets a part of the profits of course. The last thing I’m searching for in a partner is someone that can drive. The bodies will need to be moved and dumped with discretion, for this I need a car and someone that can drive it. If I find a partner, I can get rich and get justice. Please help me.

KillerKid

Comments

  1. Heyyy babyy. I would like to join you on your awesome trip. And I think we will click because I am also short and fat. I'm not gay right now but I will in a month when I'm on my period. Bye baby daddy😘😘😘. The kirkinator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, I'm Jennifer L. and I'm a hired killer. Can we make a deal? If I kill your parents,you'll come and work with me on other cases. You can be rich if you become my companion. We share the money from our clients. mostly of the time, I have a client with a offer of 4,5-8 million euro. Do you have intrest? Jennifer Larsen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello KillerKid. I have a Ferrari model 67 in my backyard. We could use this car for your crime. I will drive, of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, i'ts from King Vonn

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finding a partner to do a robbery

The shooting of the Kirkinator.

Are you ready to chop some meat up?