Finding a partner to do a robbery

 Hello, I am Jean Pierre. I am trying to find a good and reliable person to execute a perfect crime together. I am first going to tell a bit more about mysel. I have blue eyes, brown hair and I am very fit. I go often to the gym so that's why I have got big muscles. I am also very smart and I love doing sports. I am very moody though. I think that that's the only bad thing about myself. There are three thing I am looking for in my partner in crime. Firstly, I don't really care if is a man or a woman, but I do want that he or she is smart and stays calm. I also want someone that I can fully 100% trust. So now everything is clear, let me explain what type of crime I want to commit. I want to rob the Louvre museum again. I want to steal al different kinds of paintings, jewelry, sculptures... So if someone is interested in having some fun and getting rich, please do let me know in the next 2 weeks so I can start planning already.

Jean Pierre

Comments

  1. Hi Jean Pierre. I would really like to be your partner because you are the type of person I am looking for. And I think that we could work perfectly as a team. So you want to rob the Louvre sounds like a great challenge. But with all our abilities together it will be a piece of cake.
    - the Smart Runner

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I'm a man and very trust worthy. I like the sound of getting rich. I think I can handle you're moodswings perfectly. I can stay calm and am pretty smart. I am a little clumsy tho. We can be a great team and make lots of money! Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I knew a guy. His name was also Jean Pierre Polnoreff, but it doesn't matter. I also go to the gym, twice a day every day. I'm smart and I stay calm in difficult situations. For example one time I was coming late for school, I was really scared to be late. Then i saw this little kid on the wheelchair, i kicked him, took the wheelchair, drove to my school and eventually I didn't come late. I heve experience in robbing, I once stole a pencil when i was 8 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I'm interested in your offer and would love to rob the Louvre. I was planning on a robbery too. I'm great at engineering so I can disrupt the security system while you take all the items of value. I think we would make an amazing team. Piper Locks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I really want to get rich with you. I am not very smart but you can trust me and i can stay calm. So maybe wa can steal a few things from the Louvre museum together?
    Ronaldo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heey.. big guy, I think we should meet somewhere)
    Mia <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeeyy Miaa. You should meet with me instead.
      Th kirkinator.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The shooting of the Kirkinator.

Are you ready to chop some meat up?