Do you want to get rich?


Hello, My name is Ronaldo. I really want someone to rob a bank with so that we can be rich without working. I am not so smart so you have to be clever so we can make a great plan for the robbery. You also need to drive a car because I am too stupid for that. I am not smart but I am really funny so you will not get bored of my fast. I am also really short so I can hide myself really good. And it's a plus if you're strong because how stronger you are you more money we can carry.

Comments

  1. Hello Ronaldo. I read your advertisement and I can tell that you're not hardcore. I am though, but we can make you change your opinion by kicking some balls(not your usual balls). When we get rich you will have to spoil me baby😘✌️. I hope that you're open to all kinds of relationships because I am a man. The Kirkinator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dude. I have all the characteristics you want. Working together would be fun. We could also play football afterwards. Messi is still better though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I can help you with making that plan and I also have my driver licence. We're gone be the funiest crimals ever! because i do love jokes a lot. I'm also pretty tall and strong, so we're gone carry a lot of money! Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You intrigued me, we can work on this)
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ronaldo, I think I'm a good fit to be your partner in crime. I have won many car races so i can drive pretty good and fast. I think having someone who is really funny can make our crime really exciting.
    The Butcher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ronaldo, I love the crime that you are about to commit. I'd like to help you with it but the problem is that I don't have alot of driving skills and I am not that strong. But I am really smart, so if you need someone to make a good robbery plan for you, just give me a sign
    - The Smart Runner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ronaldo,
    I really think that we could be perfect partners in crime. I am also really strong, so that’s just perfect. The only thing is that I was also looking for someone who is smart, but it’s fine. I can make sure you spend some time studying so we can rob even bigger places. I can’t wait to rob a bank together!

    Jean Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ronaldo?! OMG!! I really want to work with you man! Your my idol, and it would be my pleasure to rob a bank with you. I have all of the characteristics

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finding a partner to do a robbery

The shooting of the Kirkinator.

Are you ready to chop some meat up?