An unforgettable experience with the king himself.


What’s up, I’m King Vonn, the perfect criminal. You can recognize me by my brown hair, blue eyes and my athletic body. I mainly wear a black hoodie, cargo pants and exactly 3 golden chains. In a few months, I will blow up the White House and steal all the valuable items from there. Of course, I can’t do this alone. I’m looking for a partner who can resist my stubbornness, be very precise to snipe the US president, be very sneaky and be very social like me. I can get angry fast but that would be very handy in this situation. When I’m angry, I destroy everything in my path and the goal of this crime is to destroy the White House. You can clearly see that I have all the skills a professional criminal should have. All I’m asking for is a partner who can share in my glory. Let’s get rich together!

King Vonn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding a partner to do a robbery

The shooting of the Kirkinator.

Are you ready to chop some meat up?