A dangerous restaurant date

 A dangerous restaurant date

Hi, my name is Bill Kill. If you are looking for someone with a passion for rock music, I’m your man! I have to say, I am a little bit clumsy but never boring. You can recognize me by my purple clothes and brown hair. If you want to spend time with me, you have to be at least funny and dangerous. On our first date we could go to my favorite restaurant. The food there is delicious! But once I killed a family there because they sat on my favorite table and they didn’t want to leave. So if the owners recognize me, we have to run really fast. Hopefully I didn’t scare you off because I have the ambitions to kill more people with you on my side.

Comments

  1. Hello, I think I'm perfect! I'm really looking forward to having dinner together. And if necessary, I can run. I'm planning to kill my daughter so maybe we can do this together!

    Granny Lucie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slow down, cowboy. A date is to early for strangers like us, but we could solve that)
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up. I don't have fear, I am fear. I'm the perfect partner. Let's kill, I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi, I'm exactly who you need. I'm a wild person the person who you searching for. I gonna like our dinners.
    Jennifer Larsen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finding a partner to do a robbery

The shooting of the Kirkinator.

Are you ready to chop some meat up?