A chance to have a lot of money in one minute
Hello, I’m Jennifer Larsen and I will be the queen of murder. I give you a little bit information about myself for who you can work with. So I’m Jennifer I have long black hair and beautiful green eyes. I’m a short person like 159,6 meters. A lot of people calls me kind and peaceful. I describe myself more as smart and mysterious person. I search a person ,who can first of all drive. That’s important skill in a dangerous situation with a lot of police. Then I need someone who can shoot very precisely. You have to be a specialisation of ICT. Can you help me with rule of the darkside to earn money?
Jennifer Larsen
Hello, I'm Bob from the operation: The dog is gone. I need money at the moment so this crime is perfect for me. Shooting is one of my hobbies so that won't be a problem. I can also drive pretty good but I'm not good at ICT. I hope this doesn't matter too much.
ReplyDeleteKind regards Bob
Hello. Nice idea. We can use my sniper from my bedroom. I'm also very good in ICT.
ReplyDeleteHello, I'm interested in your offer. I'm really good with machines, engineering... so i think we would make a great team. My driving skills are pretty nice, so you don't have to worry about that. Let's work together. Piper Locks
ReplyDelete